Join now

Permanent Residency Visa (Santiago de Chile)

Hi, when the 6 months of permission to work/travel while waiting for the permanent residency visa expires (while it's being processed), does it take much to extend that permission? I mean, do I just go to extranjería and they will give me the permission right away, or do I have to apply for it and wait a while?

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners