The Peruvian Embassy has the pleasure of inviting you to the Equestrian Gala
Presenting the Peruvian “Caballo de Paso” and Chilean horses, along with music and dance exhibitions from Peru and Chile.
Thursday, November 14, Protected content , at 8 p.m.
Held at the Santiago Paperchase Club
Av. Rinconada El Salto Protected content , Huechuraba
Cost: $ Protected content
The equestrian field and culture have been identity shapers for both Peru and Chile. In both countries, the breeder’s commitment and dedication have produced horse breeds adapted for their terrain requirements and necessities. In this respect, today there is a shared horse breeding tradition, which helps build bridges of brotherhood and union between both countries.
“Fina Estampa Protected content hopes to reflect the traditions and promote the cultural integration between Peru and Chile, through a first class event, which will feature the main representatives of the Peruvian Caballos de Paso and Chilean horses. The Fina Estampa Protected content includes:
· Protected content of Peruvian and Chilean riders
· Protected content Demonstration
· Protected content driven carriages
· Protected content and Cueca presentations, along with the participation of the Marinera Queen Protected content Jones
· Protected content Marinera presentation by Cindel Hernandez, Peruvian champion
· Protected content music by “Los Cajoners de Yungay”
Information: Protected content
Tickets may be purchased at the following locations:
Beauty Salon DONNA
Luis Pasteur Protected content . 7 Vitacura
Monday through Saturday from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm