Join now

Pet sitting, dog grooming and dog walking (Santiago de Chile)

Christmas and New year are just a month away, and they fall on the weekend. Perhaps your thinking of going away for a couple of days, and you may not have someone to take care of your dog or come check on your cat while you're out of the city.

As someone who lives and works with pets, I have been lovingly caring for pets while people are on holiday. If you have a cat I go over and visit them for an hour change water, feed them, and give them well deserved strokes and hugs. With dogs I can also go visit them at your home, or they can come join me in my ground floor flat where there is a little garden they can catch some some rays in.

I also provide grooming services a domicilio, or in the stress cage free environment of my house and one hour or 30 minute dog walks.

Contact me for more information on availability.

FB: Protected content

Phone number: Protected content

E-mail: Protected content

Navidad y la ano nuevo llegan en algunos semanas. Quisas pienses de ir a lugar afuera de Santiago por algunos dias pero no tienes un persona para cuidado tu perro o visitar tu gato en este tiempo.

Como una persona que vivo y trabajar con mascotos, me he dedicado a cuidado de mascotas mientras la g ente disfruta la vacacion. Si tienes una gato voy a vistar lo ye cambiar la agua dar la comida y acaricio much. Con perros puedo vistar los en tu casa o tambien tienen una vacaciones en mi departmento donde hay un jardin donde puended tomando la sol.

Alternativamente, Tengo un servicio peluqueria canino a domicilio o en mi hogar donde hay un ambiente, calmo y sin jaulas. Y passeo de perros

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners