“SWEETS w. <3 and Conscience”
Cooking Workshop in English by: Kelsie Lee
Facebook Event: Protected content
Facebook Fan Page: Protected content
This workshop will teach the possibility of creating sweets and pastries with love, health and consciousness. We will learn to make delectable goodies that both satisfy our ´sweet-tooth´ and BLESS the bellies for whom they are made!
Specifically, we will learn how to make:
• Home-made almond milk (in various flavors)
• Healthful vegan pies
• A scrumptious RAW ¨Cheese¨ Cake with cashew-strawberry icing
We will provide you with the knowledge and tools that permit you to be more innovative and creative in the kitchen, substituting the conventional ingredients used to make pastries, pies and cakes (milk, sugar, butter and white flour) for healthier alternatives.
We will use INGREDIENTS, which are:
• NON-GMO (Organic)
• Soy-Free. Gluten-Free. Dairy-Free
• Free from: preservatives, unhealthy fats,
• Free from refined sugar, sucralose or other refined sweeteners
• INCLUSIVE and ECO-SUSTAINABLE
When: Sunday, June 1st Protected content , 14:00 hrs. Protected content hrs.
Where: Uncorked Workshop, Bellavista, Santiago de Chile
Limited spots Protected content . Reserve yours: Protected content
Price: 30,000 CLP
*Includes natural, quality ingredients, indulgence of all goodies prepared and unlimited organic herbal infusions!