Join now

thinking of moving back to Chile (Santiago de Chile)

Hi,

I am Gabriela, I am from Buenos Aires but left Argentina 8 years ago, I lived in many countries in Europe, I am currently living in Brussels, working as a press officer in an European organisation and processing mymove to Santiago for personal reasons and I am finding it is a very complicated decision. The reasons to leave are many and important but I am quite "rooted" in this continent as well, so I am trying to make up my mind about it.

I hope your life experience in Chile is a pleasant one, that you enjoy the positive sides to life and can ignore the disadvantages.

I would like your advice on the job situation, I have only contacted Korn Ferry Consultants and checked some websites for job seekers. How do you consider the job situation in Santiago ? Can you give me some ideas of how to start my jobhunting? I feel a little lost because Im still trying to process the decision and I will be quite demanding about the conditions of my move. I find it is going to be hard for me to readapt to Chile and people's mindset there. I will get the warmth and the lively way of relating with others that SouthAmericans have but I will have to leave a lot behind too. Thank you for taking the time to answer...

gabriela.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Santiago de Chile Forum