Join now

US Law Firm Seeking Partners in Chile (Santiago de Chile)

Hello Everyone,

My law firm, Langon Law Group, is currently expanding into the Latin American market. We are very interested in exploring potential partnerships will local firms and other multinationals in order to take advantage of geographic and/or cost synergies.

In particular, we see tremendous potential in providing US legal services at drastically reduced prices. While we currently provide all our legal services to Chilean clients we want to focus initially (Q Protected content the following services:

• US commercial/corporate law
• Import/Export services
• International commercial transactions/contracts
• US immigration

If you think you or your company may benefit from a partnership send me an email. And, obviously, if you need legal assistance, feel free to contact me as well.

EMAIL: Protected content

COMPANY WEBSITE: Protected content

MY BIO: Protected content

COMPANY BROCHURE (let me know if you need a version in Spanish): Protected content

We are a unique law firm that offers comprehensive legal services to all types of businesses throughout the United States and around the world. Our cost structure allows us to offer our clients excellent legal advice at a cost-effective price.

ALL of our attorneys have graduated from Ivy League law schools or have an Oxbridge legal background. ALL of our attorneys have worked at top law firms and are respected members of the legal bar. This means that you can trust Langon to handle all of your most important legal matters. For LESS.

Our dedication to client satisfaction is one of our most important values. Whether you are a small start-up or a Fortune Protected content , our attorneys are eager to serve your legal needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Protected content a year.

Our business structure means that that we can charge our clients LESS than comparable law firms offering similar legal services. Often A LOT LESS.