Join now

English workshops - Intelligent Conversations (São Paulo)

I am a British English teacher in SP and the founder of Estúdio447 English Club. I offer original conversational workshops that are highly interesting, informative and entertaining. The workshops happen in a sociable atmosphere with groups of 6 people. I also offer private lessons and organise social events in English each month.

This week's workshop is about The Legends of Comedy. In this workshop we will discuss the life and work of four comedy legends: Ricky Gervais, Jerry Seinfeld, Jim Carrey and Robin Williams. Let's learn the secrets to their comedy genius and discover what makes them tick! It will happen on Wednesday, 27/07 at 19:30h for 1.5h at Vom Fass (R. Canário, Protected content . The price includes a glass of wine or beer.

For more information, prices, discount codes and the list of the next workshops please follow the link: Protected content

The workshops are ideal for Brazilians looking for a fun and informative way to practice their English. Native speakers are also welcome.

Hope to see you soon!
James Sutton

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners