Join now

Expat Banking, Pensions, Investments & Insurance. (São Paulo)

Being an expatriate presents unique situations in regards to legal and tax status which requires unique advice in the realms of banking, financial planning, investments, pensions, life and health insurance. I specialize in providing expatriates with this type of guidance. New expats are often naive and do not often realize the potential financial idiosyncracies and advantages of being an expatriate such as your new-found ability to reduce your tax liability on income, savings, pensions and investments - or what type of life or health coverage is now best for you.

With knowledge of international law and taxation systems in the realm of banking, finance, and insurance I offer unique financial planning solutions for expats and internationally minded locals alike. I work with general personal and family financial planning, savings plans, retirement planning - pensions, educational fee planning, portfolio management, Investment Advice, offshore banking, international life and health insurance coverage - also an array of corporate services.

Often people think you must be wealthy to have your own financial adviser, however this is not the case - in fact my clients are not charged anything for my services as I am compensated by our partner institutions when business is done.

Please feel free to contact me with questions - or to schedule a time for me to properly introduce you to our firm.

Michael Clemens
Globaleye Brasil
Financial Adviser

www,globaleye.com

Tel : Protected content
Mob: Protected content

Atrium IV
Runa Helena, 260, 13th Floor
Vila Olimpia Protected content

São Paulo Forum