Moving Sale: R$200 for everything!!! (São Paulo)
I'm selling the following items together as a package, R$200 for everything. I'm selling at a low price because I need to remove everything from the apartment; I'm willing to negotiate the price, but I'm looking for someone to take EVERYTHING off my hands.
Must be able to pick up in Itaim Bibi, by Thursday, January 29. Ideal for someone who has just moved to São Paulo and needs basic household supplies.
* Iron and clothes horse (varal);
* 2 small trash cans;
* 2 sets of 3 plastic drawers;
* mop and bucket;
* brush and dustpan;
* small teapot and mug;
* set of 6 wine glasses;
* 2 surge protectors (extensões) (Brazilian outlets: one three pin, one 2 pin);
* bowl for washing dishes, drying rack (escorredor de pratos) and squeegee (rodo)
* radio alarm clock
* about 90 black plastic coathangers
* one white plastic lawn chair
Pictures: Protected content