Join now

Beautiful home to share in Katong (Singapore)

Hello there,

In a very well-kept condominium with a pool, - a nice room is available in a walk-up apartment, on the top /3rd/ floor.
Spacious, with character, beautifully kept and ideally located in a quiet, prime neighborhood, in the heart of Katong.
Shopping malls (eg the brand-new Katong V, Katong i12 [Golden Village Cinema in it], Roxy Square, Parkway Parade), non-stop groceries, shops, banks, huge library, diverse services, market, myriad of bars and superb eateries are only a stone`s throw away. Running track right next to the condo. East-Coast Park – the beach is also a short walk from here.

Large selections of buses go to every direction of the city. Dakota MRT 3 bus stops away; Changi Expo/ Business Park, Suntec City, CBD, City Hall or Orchard Rd, can be reached around Protected content .
The close bus stops are 5 min pleasant stroll away on a lovely pedestrian promenade .
Close to ECP and PIE. Airport is 10 min drive.

I`m sole tenant of this newly renovated, designer 3 brm flat. It`s fully furnished, decorated with quality pieces and style. The pleasant balcony is over-looking the pool.

Ultra-fast Wi-Fi. No Landlord, no other flat-mates.

The rental is 1,550 S$ plus utilities.
Weekly cleaning is included in the utilities.

The decent size vacant room has big windows. It’s cozy and completely furnished (great quality queen size bed with special orthopedic mattress), large desk w ergonomic office chair, night cabinets, big wardrobe, A/C.
The renovated, good-sized bathroom is right next to the room. It also has windows and a lot of in-built cabinets-shelves.

Am very clean & tidy, non-smoker, trustworthy, quiet and considerate, with standard. Value mine and others privacy.
I`d love to share the apartment with someone who has similar values and qualities.

It`s a homey flat in a great neighborhood. You would be very pleased in here, trust me.
Looking forward to meeting you soon!