Join now

Homestay- BnB Room with King Size Bed (Singapore)

Hi, Thanks for viewing my Room listing.
I am taking a break now, and will only be renting my room from:

19th DECEMBER Protected content ... onwards.
ROOM Rate: $ Protected content month

ABOUT ME AND MY HOME:
I'm a Single Professional Consultant with a Spacious Protected content . Cool Designer 3-Bedroom Apartment over at Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, Block 221, 10th Floor,... bright and breezy.

If you are looking for a Relaxing, Beautiful Home to live in... THIS IS IT !!

My home environment is suitable for, Considerate, Open-minded Male Professional Interns, University Research Fellows or Working Professional Adults / Working Couples/ L. G. B. T.- Friendly Host.

I consider myself politically and socially rather liberal, and l would prefer someone like-minded, reasonably tidy, responsible in picking up after themselves and who speaks English as a flatmate.... though not entirely essential, I just thought it would make for better conversation.
I get along with all sensible people rather well, havin lived and worked in a few major countries over the years.

I've mostly hosted Expat Professional Interns, Research Fellows and Working Professionals from:
Germany, Spain, UK, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, Japan, India, Canada, Holland, Brazil, Vietnam, Switzerland, Slovenia, USA, Indonesia & Malaysia.

This is a BnB HOMESTAY ... not just some dingy little room, LOL!

THE BEDROOM IS FURNISHED WITH:
1) KING SIZE BED with 12in thick, SEALY Posturepedic Mattress and 4 Pillows,
2) Built-in 8-Door Wardrobe, 2 locked drawers, plus Extra Storage Overhead,.
3) Writing table with 32in LED TV +HDMI input, lamp, High-back chair,
4) Air-conditioner & Fan,
5) High-Speed 1Gbps - Fibre Wireless Broadband-WiFi,
just plug the HDMI to your laptop and stream online content, movies to the big-screen,
6 )Electrical Multi-Pin Adapter with USB,
7 )Hair-Dryer, Full-Length Mirror,Bed Linen, Blankets,
9)Bath Towels, Bath Essentials (**Premium Booking)
10) The Room door has a key-lock for your privacy.

The room doesn't have an en-suite, but a nice Clean & Bright
private Bathroom for your use.
The Bathroom has WET and DRY Areas, please use it accordingly.
There is an electrical multi-pin socket with USB, for your Shaver, Powered-Toothbrush...etc.

You'll have use of the:
1) Washing Machine,(Detergent & Fabric Conditioner provided)
2) Clothes Dryer,
3) Steam Iron & Ironing Board,
4) Microwave Oven (light cooking only, please discuss),
5) Dining Table,
6) Living Room... you don't have to be cooped up in the bedroom all day...this is a Homestay after all... but keep it tidy please.
7) You may invite your friends over, but please be reasonable about it, and keep the place safe.

NOTE ALL THESE ARE INCLUSIVE:
UTILITIES, WI-FI, DIY-BREAKFAST: Bread, Butter, PB&Jam, Ham, Coffee, Tea, Milk.
(**BATH-TOWELS, BATH-ESSENTIALS).

NO AGENTS FEES !!

THE SURROUNDINGS AND GETTING AROUND:
1) Quiet surroundings opposite Bishan Park with a jogging track and outdoor fitness equipment that is just across the road.

2) Lots of good local food shops just in front, Fresh-market, two 24-hrs Supermarkets, Bakery, GP Clinic, professional dry-cleaners, 24hr coin-operated laundry shop, Bank ATM's, Shopping Malls, Local Hawker Food center, you'll never go hungry living here !

3) There is a public swimming pool just a short walk down the road, and the central nature reserve is a 15 minute walk away. 24hour Gym nearby.

4) Just 10 minutes by Feeder Bus number Protected content the (RED-Line) NS-16, AMK-MRT Station and

Bus number 71, 13 & 88 to the (YELLOW-CIRCLE Line)NS-17, BISHAN-MRT Station.

You'll be connected to many areas easily.
On a fine sunny day, most of my Expat Guests would enjoy walk there in around 15 mins.
I, on the other hand prefer the aircon bus or a cab LOL !

5) There is also a PREMIUM EXPRESS Bus Service Number Protected content 8 AM
from the bus stop behind my place going Directly to These CBD Stops:
a) International Plaza,
b) GB Building,
c) Prudential Tower,
d) The Sail,
e) Marina Bay Financial Ctr,
f) Centennial Tower and
g) Suntec Tower Two

6) My Home is located at the middle of the island, so getting to most places takes just about half an hour.

7) It takes just 25 mins to the airport and about 10 mins to downtown Orchard Road by cab. There are direct bus services to many areas from here too .

INTERACTION WITH GUEST:
1) I live in the apartment, and occupy the Master Bedroom.
2) Your privacy is respected.
3) I'm up for a good conversation over tea or a beer or some wine, or just a movie night.
4) I do cook and bake at times, when I have friends over during festive seasons.

SAFETY EQUIPMENT AND RULES:
1) No smoking in the apartment please, there is a comfy seated smoking area at the entry foyer to my apartment if you need to, or at the Balcony.
2) Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector,
3) Fire Extinguisher
4) Emergency Contact Numbers.

Please Contact me at: Protected content , for more photos and any info you need .
BOOK EARLY !!
Cheers, JEFF PEREIRA.

Singapore Forum

Our Global Partners