Join now

Big master bedroom for rent in a flat near Orchard (Singapore)

Hello guys,

I have a master bedroom for rent in a large flat, just behind somerset mrt station (Lloyd road off Kiliney). The room is fully furnished with wardrobe, large European queen bed. The flat as 2 bedrooms, one where I stay and your future room. You will also have your own bathroom, connected to your bedroom. The flat is well equipped with an oven if you like to cook, TV, Internet... and everything you could look for. Location is just awesome. It's 5 min walking distance to somerset MRT and just behind Orchard road. Fair price, Watson and plenty of bars and restaurant are just around the corner, 1 min walk.
I'm a French easy going girl, looking for a flatmate, pleased to share a drink, a diner and an evening with friends. I'm traveling quite often for work, so you'll have the flat for yourself at least 1 week per month. Short term, long term is fine for me.

Rent: Protected content / month

It's a walk-in apartment so there is no facilities as swimming pool and gym, so please keep that in mind.

I'll be more than happy to organize a visit, so just drop me a call at Protected content thousand.

Looking forward meeting you!!

Sorry, no couple...

You can view pics here:
Protected content