Join now

City Square Residence- 1900 SGD (Singapore)

1) A Big room with a bathroom just for yourself in one of the finest condos in Singapore.

2) No agent fee

3) The flat is fully furnished with all the amenities you need, just move in with your bags! (TV,Washing machine, fridge etc.)

4)You would be sharing the flat with me and my GF, she is Swedish and I am Indian :)

There are many expats and young professionals living at City Square Residences and it is quite a happening place where you can meet lots of new people from around the globe.

*FURTHER INFO - City Square Residences is a fairly new and modern condo that comes with all first class facilities including:

- 2 tennis courts - big gym with equipment Protected content rooms Protected content rooms - Pool Table/Room - Big BBQ area Protected content bowling alley ($10 per hour per lane Protected content swimming pool - playground - golf putting ground - great landscaping. Also included are fitness station,steam bath, Jacuzzi, clubhouse, function room, games room.

The condo is strategically located in the heart of the city, in prime District 08, many amenities surround City Square 24 hrs Shopping centres (Mustafa Center), stores, food centres, super markets where you can literally buy everything that you can imagine.

City Square Mall is right next to the condo with access to shopping, eateries/restaurants, NTUC-fairprice, banks, medical services, cinema.

Transport : MRT :

Farrer Park MRT (3 min walk)

Lavender MRT Protected content walk)

Lots of buses and easy access to taxis.

Singapore Forum