Join now

Condo - River Valley/Orchard/Robertson Quay (Singapore)

Good size 3-bedroom / 2-bathroom condo available for rent in River Valley.. fantastic location.. only Protected content walk onto Robertson Quay.. packed with superb bars and restaurants .. and a further 5 minute stroll along the river and your on Clark Quay.. with its great mix of nightlife.. or 5 minutes in the opposite direction and your on Killiney Road.. where you'll find Fairprice, Watsons, Dominos, plus many other bars and an array of low-cost hawkers and local eateries.. a couple more minutes and your on Orchard Road of course.. there are excellent transport links to the CBD with bus stops literally a stones throw from the condo doors on River Valley Road.. and Somerset MRT only Protected content walk.. indeed I'm Caucasian and even I don't break a sweat getting to the MRT! The condo is on the 11th floor of a 12-storey unit.. clean, bright and airy.. recently renovated with a new kitchen which includes a proper oven.. the bathrooms have been upgraded with new sanitary ware.. bath/shower in master suite and stand up shower cubicle in common bathroom.. fitted wardrobes in bedrooms 1 & 2.. apt comes partially furnished.. with all white goods.. and new curtains all round including day curtains for added privacy.. sounds great right.. but it gets better.. I'm looking to assign my lease with roughly 6 months remaining on it.. at a rent of only $3,700 per month! Crazy low rent for a 3-bed apt in this location.. with the contractual right to renew upon expiry! If you are seriously interested.. and are looking to move quickly.. then message me and we can arrange a viewing.. the first to view will be chewing my arm off for it for sure.. so don't delay! **STOP PRESS** Just found out the neighboring unit has just become available @ rent of $4,700 per month!!!