Do you want to make the best of your time abroad? (Singapore)
If this is you, let's talk!
I'm a professional coach and long-time HR Manager and Expatriate.
I'm from Germany but have lived and worked in Singapore for the last 3 years. Through my "Coaching Factor" project I offer Executive- and Life Coaching specializing in the needs and situation of expatriates in Asia Pacific.
I invite you to contact me for a free 30-minute conversation without any obligation. We will discuss how you could start leveraging your time as an expat more effectively to become more successful and gain a higher level of satisfaction.
Typical topics I work with clients on are:
- How to acclimate quickly in the new environment
- Culture shock at work and everyday life
- How to take the great opportunity and use the assignment to advance your career
- How to lead effectively in a different culture
- How to take the next step and excel by leveraging personal strengths
- How to make the assignment a great experience - for the whole family!
- Planning the future - what comes next - after the assignment?
You can find more details and my free tutorial "Navigate Your Path Protected content to Achieve Personal Goals That Really Matter" on my homepage at