Join now

Double Room in Condo near Somerset MRT (Singapore)

I am a British 'professional' expat looking for a flat mate to share a spacious, light and airy condo. Its a double room with adjacent bathroom. Fully air conditioned, with cable tv and wifi. It's a 4 min walk to nearest 24 hr supermarket and a further Protected content to Somerset MRT and on to Orchard Rd. Its a Protected content walk onto Robertson Quay and from there Clarke Quay is just a few minutes up the river. Major bus routes on River Valley Road only 1 min walk away. Just a few minutes walk to bars and eateries along Killiney Rd. High floor serviced by lift and not overlooked. Facilities include swimming pool and covered parking. The location is extremely convenient for travel into the CBD, which is only 5 minutes away by taxi. But it's near enough to walk to Orchard, Clarke Quay, Robertson Quay, so perfect if you want to have an active social life too! That means no more expensive taxi's getting home after a late night out and that has to be good news for your entertainment budget! Rent $ Protected content month + share of utilities. I work long hours and generally lead a busy life, which means you will enjoy a lot of privacy and it will often feel like you are renting the whole condo for only a fraction of the rent! Please connect with me here on IN and send me a private message for more details and to arrange a viewing.