Join now

Double Room in Robertson Quay Available (Singapore)

Hi Folks,

Apartment of more than Protected content feet to share with me in UE Residences on River Valley Road. Common room at $2100.

I'm 37 French-Moroccan and work in the creative industry, cross media agency and travel a fair bit in Asia. I have been in Asia for over 3 years now.

This is a great deal as 5mn walk from Robertson quay and Clark quay, 15mn walk from Orchard road. I have been living in this condo for a year and there an awesome bunch of peeps from all backgrounds and with who it's all about dinners, trips abroad, squash and tennis games and fun times.

The apartment is being refurbished and fully furnished with brand new furniture, available now and separate bathrooms so no need to share this part. If anyone is keen to jump on the wagon, the agent is a friend of mine so all nice and easy process with no fees!

The condo has gym, 2 squash courts, tennis, a pool (25m length), 2 malls next to it, hawkers for cheap and cheerful meals, etc.

If interested give me a nudge as this is not going to be out there for long and it would be a shame to miss out. Messaged me and we'll sort out a viewing this week.

Cheers!

Singapore Forum