Join now

Fantastic city center location - Common room Dec15 (Singapore)

Hello people! I have a common room available from Dec 15th in a modern fully furnished flat in the heart of Singapore. The building is called Pinnalce@Duxton and the highlight of the flat is its fabulous location in the heart of the vibrant Tanjong Pagar.

Rent: $1000, utilities are extra and to be shared, no agent/owner fees. Not suitable for couples.

Location: Tanjong Pagar is one of the best neighborhoods in Singapore with loads of cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs within a 10 minute walk. The apartment is within a five minute walk of two MRT stations - Tanjong Pagar (Green line) and Outram Park (Green and Purple lines). Also has great bus connectivity. This is a great location for anyone who wants to enjoy everything Singapore has to offer. And if you also happen to work in the CBD, you can probably even walk to work. Plenty of gyms nearby, including Fitness First @ 100am which is less than 5 mins walk away.

About the building: Pinnacle@Duxton is Singapore's fanciest HDB! Its 50 floors tall and has a skydeck on the top where residents can go for a morning run while enjoying one of the best Protected content views of Singapore.

About the flat and the room: The apartment has a modern finish and is very well furnished. It has three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Two of the common rooms share a bathroom, and the other is attached to the master room. Your common room comes furnished with a single bed, aircon, massive built in desk and bookshelf, large cupboard and more storage beneath the bed. Also has a window with great views towards Chinatown and the city. There is a spacious living room that comes with a plush sofa, TV (no cable), aircon and a dining table. Also included are a fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine. Weekly cleaning will be arranged and costs will be split between the three of us.

Flatmates: I am a 27y old professional, working for a Robotics startup. I am well traveled and have lived in a number of countries and have a diverse array of interests. The other common room is occupied by an engineer working with Grab. We are both Indian and welcome people of all countries, genders and ages. Enjoy a beer after work, boardgames, netflix, cooking together occasionally. We are looking for someone who is social and fun, but also responsible and tidy. Someone who is willing to make friends and is not just invisible. We have no silly rules about overnight guests or cooking - just be considerate and clean up after yourself.

Please text me at Protected content you're interested with details about yourself - where youre from, what you do etc. I am hoping to arrange viewings this weekend.

For pics see here: Protected content

Singapore Forum