Join now

Flat for rent $2600 and car convertible for sale (Singapore)

Hi! I am renting my flat (3 rooms + kitchen, 70m2). It's amazing flat with new reconstruction made, fully furniture (mostly custom made)! 3 floor building, most of the flat bought like investment (nobody living inside), so you can enjoy fully privacy! 3 min from a sea cost, a lot of parks around and maybe a best place in Singapore for food! Food is super cheap and there is 100s places from expensive high class restaurant to famous $2 chicken rice! Few supermarkets, 7-eleven (3 on a street), spa, massage, country clubs (with swimming pool) and much much more. Only 15min from CBD and city centre by car. 15 min from airport. Located at cool and vibrant Changi Village area. Only 5 min from MRT. Just a perfect place if you like peace, nature, sea and be close to vibrant city. If you have family with a children, or you are freelancer it's a perfect place for you! No commission, all legal, as place belong to my family. I am looking forward to rent it from May onwards, but if you really need to move in at April or March it's also possible! $ Protected content month, 1 year contract. If you interested to buy car, we may slightly negotiate the price.

Also selling my amazing almost never used convertible car (Daihatsu Copen), it's look and feel new! Sometimes used only twice per month! COE till november Protected content , all taxes payed. Really cheap in use! A lot of space inside, easy to park, really safe. Looking for 47k. Of cause you will get some money back when COE finish.

Singapore Forum