Join now

FREE Business Presentation in Singapore March 11

I'd like to invite you to a FREE presentation in Singapore about Polaris Media Group. Polaris Media Group is an international education and positive media company that produces a curriculum of personal development products. The products utilize a multimedia approach, and are in the form of DVDs, workbooks and training modules, journaling and goal setting systems, and international conferences. All products and services are offered in English and Spanish at this time.

Here are the details...

Join us for the Live Business Presentation of Polaris Media Group where you will learn the specific details about what makes this business unique and why it is one of the fastest growing companies worldwide in the personal development industry. You will receive a detailed overview of the products, business model, as how to start earning the income you desire.

Learn directly from...

Shane Krider
Polaris Media Group CEO

Rachel Oliver & Yonika & Paul Mantel
EMC Members & Protected content 10 Income Earners

Thursday, March 11th, Protected content

Singapore CBD

Time: 6:30pm
Presentation Begins: 7:00pm

Light refreshments provided.

Bring as many friends as might be interested in this opportunity. If you are interested in attending, please let me know as I will need to put you on the attendees list. This is a perfect way to hear about this business first hand from the man who created the company as well as the top income earners from around the world.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kirsten Judd
Founding Director, Polaris Media Group
Protected content