Join now

Great flat near orchard. I'm flatmate shopping now (Singapore)

Hi,

I rent a two bedroom flat VERY conveniently located Protected content brisk walk from Orchard MRT. The building is directly opposite St. Regis Hotel. There are only 12 units in this building making it cosy and private. The ground floor is home of uber-cool Museum of Art and Design (MAD).

The flat is beautifully decorated, clean, bright, lots of natural light, very high ceiling in the living room as I'm on the top floor, cosy and fully furnished. I'm the main tenant and occupy the master bedroom.

I'm looking for someone to share the flat and occupy the other room. There's a queen bed and the wardrobe is spacious. Lots of natural light here too. The bathroom is right beside the room. Both rooms are tucked away from the living room, offering added privacy. It's a non-smoking house and I'd like a housemate who is considerate in keeping the common areas tidy. My helper comes in once a week, and she's a gem.

I'm easy going, considerate and like hanging out with my housemate in the common areas. I don't cook much, but don't mind my housemate cooking. No pets or smoking though.

Here's the location info: Protected content

Please PM me for images, details or viewing :-)

Cheers!

Singapore Forum