Join now

Looking for a 3rd Housemate.... Mid April 2013' (Singapore)

Hi there....

My friend and I are looking for a 3rd housemate. We currently live in the Orchard area and are looking to move by 18th April at the very latest due to a ridiculous hike in rent.

I am 32 year old professional in the finance industry and my current house mate 'Joy' is a mature lady in the interior design industry. We are both very clean, tidy, friendly and very easy to get along with.

We've decided that 3 people will give us more scope for properties and are currently looking around for decent sized 3 bedroom properties with ideally 3 bathrooms, a decent sized living area and kitchen (Joy loves to cook).
We are currently on the hunt for places and have a few different options in the mix so far.

I know this post may come across a little vague as we haven't yet got the place, but the room available will definitely be:-

- Will be within 20 mins of the CBD (I work near Raffles Place) and very close to public transport
- Will be a decent sized double room
- Will be fully furnished
- Will be located within a desired area (Holland Village, Orchard, Botanical Gardens or the like)
- Will be no more than $ Protected content month including bills and regular maid service

Ideally we are looking for:-

- A Protected content
- Some one clean, tidy, likes to take care of things (including their own hygiene)
- Good sense of humour and an easy going attitude
- Able to commit to a year at least as we will be signing up to a 2 year lease
- Looking to move in around mid April or very start of May 13' at the latest.
- Non smoker

I look forward to hearing from you and my full apologies for this sounding like a job spec... I've not had to write one of these before.

I am away this weekend for a short break so I apologise in advance for lack of contact but please send me a message on here if you are interested; Tell me a little about yourself and a contact number.
Upon my return I'll get in touch and we'll grab a coffee somewhere.

Chris

Singapore Forum