Join now

Need a Professional Female Room mate (Singapore)

Hi,
I have a fully furnished 2 bedroom condo with master and common bathrooms at Protected content Road, Near Mountbatten and Meyer Road. I am looking for a professional female to share the same.

The master room is available immediately with attached bath. It has excellent bus connectivity to the CBD, with access to Bus nos 30, 196, 12 and express bus services.

The master bedroom has a queen size bed with built in wardrobe with pool view. Master bath with rain shower and sunken bath tub and modern fittings.

Apartment with modern furniture with fully appointed living room, adjacent to decked balcony. Cooking is allowed in a well equipped kitchen with oven, microwave and refrigerator. Apartment also has washer and dryer.

Condo facilities include large swimming pool, steam rooms, barbeque pit area, parking and gymnasium. The condo has 24 hours security.

Walking distance from Katong park and ECP. Protected content , Parkway Parade and Kallang Leisure Park close by.

Please contact me at Protected content if interested. Viewing apartment is possible with prior notice.

Singapore Forum