Join now

Rare opportunity at an incredible price! (Singapore)

What you can find in the flat: - Great living room with TV, MacMini, Xbox and tons of games, movies and TVSeries Protected content - Kitchen (cooking allowed) with spacious fridge, microwave, blender, toaster, washing machine and drier - Bathroom (shared): always clean and the best hot shower in town! - Room: queen size bed, mirror, night table, desk, chair, 3 door-closet (up to the ceiling)!
3 people in the flat, 2 guys (Iranian and Austrian) and me... I'm leaving! :( The ambience in the flat is amazing: the guys are fun, outgoing and very cool to hang out with. They are very clean and respectful and they expect someone similar! Ah! And there's a cat, you will hardly notice her! Always in one of the guys room.

A maid comes once a week, so feel free to let her know if you just want your room cleaned or if you would like her to iron your clothes, etc. ($30 per month per person)

Location: in Bugis, Burlington Square. Next to Bus Stops to anywhere in town and 7min walk to Purple MRT (Little India) and Green one (Bugis). 10min walk to Arab Street and Little India. FairPrice, ColdStorage and another supermarket (I don't remember hte name!) next to it. Plenty of shops (Bugis Junction) and foodcourts.

The Condo: swimmingpool, gym, sauna, steam room, barbeque pits, tables, solarium and tennis court.

I would love to stay, but for personal reasons I have to move out... Best flatmates ever and best condo! Super centrally located and all amenities and facilities around!

Singapore Forum