Join now

Rent your spare room on short term with PandaBed (Singapore)

Looking for a long long rental tenant but you have an empty room and looming rental to pay?

Convert your spare room into cash immediately! We have many foreign tourists and expats who are looking for short term rental (dailies, weeklies) and you can earn to up Protected content your month rental income by renting it out short term.

YES, I am not lying. Imagine that you can earn up to $150 per night for your spare room. Multiple by 20 days in a month and that is a whooping $3000! The demand is strong as Singapore's hotel prices are rocket high and tourist and expats are looking for cheaper alternatives.

List your room on our website FOR FREE and NO COMMISSION! We only take a small fee from the guest. And when the guest books, they pay 100% to the website and we will transfer it to you 24hours after check-in.

Give me a call so that I can arrange for an appointment. We only need to take a few GOOD PHOTOS of your room (which must be furnished) and write a GOOD DESCRIPTION so that you can start making $$$ for you room!

Visit: Protected content
Call/SMS: Lester Protected content
Email: Protected content

Singapore Forum