Join now

Robertson/Clark Quay Condo (Double Room to rent) (Singapore)

Hi All,

No agent fees.

I have a double room at $ Protected content a fully furnished Protected content feet apartment to share with myself in UE Square Residences on River Valley Road. The owner just repainted, polished floors and bought new modern furniture.

About me, 37 French-Moroccan professional working in the Cross media creative industry and lived in several countries. I travel about 40% of my time for work and been in Asia for 3 years. Love lots of outdoor sports, passionate about scuba diving and freediving, cuisine of the world and clean housemates ;)

This is a great deal, because it's 5mn walk from Robertson quay (WineConnection and all restaurants) and Clark quay (nightlife), 15mn walk from Orchard Road (shopping). I have been living in this condo for a year and there's an awesome bunch of peeps from all backgrounds and with who it's all about dinners, trips abroad, squash and tennis games, aperos and fun times.

The apartment is fully furnished, available from 1st December and has separated bathrooms so no need to share this part. If anyone is keen to jump on the wagon, the agent is a friend of mine so all nice and easy process

The condo has gym, 2 squash courts, tennis, a pool (25m length), 2 malls next to it, hawkers for cheap and cheerful meals, Starbucks for morning coffees, etc. Plenty of buses and Clark Quay MRT 10mn away