Join now

Roommate for condo in RIVER VALLEY (Singapore)

I'm looking for a female flatmate (preferably in her mid 30's) to share a two bedroom condo opposite Great World City (River Valley). It is a brand new condo (in a reasonably quiet area) with facilities; swimming pool, gym, sauna and jacuzzi. There are two bathrooms so we can each have our own. The current asking price is $ Protected content is still to be negotiated. Move in period is mid-August.

About myself: I am in my mid 30's (female) and have lived in Singapore for the past three years. I currently work at a museum near Raffles Place and live at River Valley. I'm moving out of my current apartment mid-August and am keen to continue living in the area. I have in the past shared apartments with Spanish, Italian and Korean housemates, most of whom I am still in touch with. I enjoy movies, art, swimming, cycling and travelling. As a housemate I am easygoing, neat and respect others' privacy.

I'd be happy to meet up for a quick chat followed by a viewing of the apartment. Please sms me if interested on: Protected content . Thanks.