Join now

Seeking the Next Housemate -Paya Lebar/Mountbatten (Singapore)

Hey there,

My friend and I are moving into a new 3 bedroom place next month and are looking for a third housemate to join us for a year. The asking rent is 925$ a month plus utilities which is split three-way.This humble abode is spacious, furnished and Protected content from Mountbatten MRT in the wider Paya Lebar area which is fairly central.

We are gender agnostic but biased towards amusing, fun-loving souls who are up for something new !

By a stroke of luck (we call it skill), we've managed to negotiate for the place without an agent fee : ). Just the refundable 1 month deposit needs to be paid upfront.

So the two of us are finance/banking professionals by day who happen to be long on wine, sports and sarcasm. We are essentially looking for another similar but yet different person to add to the fun, indulge in witty banter and sing karoake when under the influence :)

There's also a huge food centre, clinic and a 24 hour fairprice supermarket within 5 minutes of the place.

Drop me a line at Protected content this ad has caught your attention. I'll then shoot across the address and send a couple of snaps.

Singapore Forum