Join now

Spacious Master Bedroom available in the East (Singapore)

Hi There,
I am a GERMAN-Chinese, who has been in Singapore for 3,5 years, working for a German Company.
I have a 2 bed room apartment, and looking for a flat mate.

The unit I am currently living is on the 16th floor. As we can’t find any high rise buildings around this area, we have a beautiful view to East Coast as well to the CBD and MBS. The unit is fully furnished and has around 900sft.

The unit is at The Trumps, next Kembangan MRT station.
We can reach the CBD area within 20min, and another 20 min in the other direction will bring you to the airport!

For daily groceries we have a NTUC within 10min walk. A food court is right next to the Condo. The Bedok Mall with the famos food court is only 1 MRT stop away.
The Trumps offers all facilities like a very beautiful pool, BBQ pit and a gym. For further picutres please refer to the following link: Protected content
This Condo is also a good choice for all people who likes outdoor activities. With the direct PCN, you can reach the East Coast Park after a 15min run.

I am flexible to stay in the common room or the master bed room. Therefore I am offering any of the rooms.

PM me, if interested, pictures available!