Join now

Urgent! Master Bedroom Available (Singapore)

Hi I'm currently renting a 2BR condo unit and I am looking for 1 or 2 other girls to share the flat with to occupy the spacious Master Bedroom. No agent fee. I'm the main tenant. The unit is fully furnished with lots of utensils for cooking, baking, microwave, toaster, blender, wi-fi available. There's also lot of storage space in the pantry! So cooking and baking is allowed. It is located in high floor (14th floor) so the living room has a fantastic view of the 50m pool and the common room and kitchen has a great view of the Bedok Reservoir. It's really breathtaking as you can enjoy the sunset from there.

There are lots of things to do around: cycling or running around the reservoir, swimming in the olympic pool which is never crowded even during weekends. There are also 2 tennis courts available and 2 rooms for squash. Plus I make use of the gym a lot of times. no need to enroll in a gym. After the gym or swim, you can relax in the sauna. if you like to party, there's a bbq pit as well so you can invite your friends for a bbq/swimming party.

I just cycle along the reservoir to get to NTUC and Sheng Shiong. There are also hawker stations across the Temasek Polytechnic.

My unit is located at the back so it's always peaceful. No irritating noise from the road.

As mentioned, the condo is at the East side and it is equipped with a 50m pool, sauna, gym, tennis court, bbq, etc.

Pls contact me if you're interested. Viewing is allowed anytime so just ams me.

Master's $ Protected content 1 person or $ Protected content person (max Protected content girls pls!
Utilities to be divided among the occupants.

Protected content