Join now

New to Stuttgart

G'day all!

I am originally from Wales, and moved to London for work for a couple of years and then to Sydney, where the lifestyle and climate kept me there for some time!! I have traveled extensively throughout ANZ and APAC regions for work and pleasure and am now back in Europe, having relocated to Stuttgart for work a few weeks ago. Am enjoying being back in Europe (apart from the weather at the moment obviously as I'm missing my summer!). I am a keen sports fan, especially rugby (I played for many years until one too many injuries and surgeries convinced me to give it away! Now I just follow it wherever I can, which is a lot easier on the body - except the liver of course ), and also football, athletics and cycling. I am a keen amateur photographer and also interested in music, theatre and the arts and also enjoy traveling, which I do a lot of, for business and personal reasons.

I am keen to meet people and get to know my new surroundings and find out what there is to see and do, where to go for good meals, drinks, where I can watch rugby around here etc.

All info and suggestions gratefully received!

Cheers
Andrew

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Stuttgart Forum