Join now

Town suggestions for reasonable commut to Kelley (Stuttgart)

SOOOO love Internations and the ability to reach-out to the community!

May be relo to Stuttgart. Have been attempting to do some comparative house looking online but haven't yet found a really good site to compare prices and accommodations to help with planning.

Ideally, a house we think. Definitely 2 of us, kids may or may come full time but would need room for them when they visit for summer or holidays and school breaks. We do have pets so a garden of some sort, obviously won't be the 2 acres we have here (whew!! less to take care of! haha!)

Commute would be to Kelley. Don't mind smaller villages or maybe even sort of rural areas, but don't want crazy commute to work.

Only suggested places I've seen listed on another forum are places like Moehringen, Degerloch, or Vaihingen.

Being unfamiliar with the area sort of just guessing at random locations.

Can answer any questions that might help with narrowing down the options. As if my question wasn't vague enough, I don't have a budget rent amount yet either, but maybe will in a few weeks. Generally something in the middle. Not cheap and rubbish but also not a palace either.

Probably going to post another question later about vegan restaurants and shopping! :)

Thanks!!

Stuttgart Forum

Our Global Partners