Join now

Self-Introduction (Suzhou)

Hello guys

Since most of us have never met each other in person, this topic is for self-introduction and in future can also be used for updates about yourselves.

I arrived in Suzhou in January Protected content to stay for about 2 or 3 years for a rotating program in my company and I'm living in SND. I don't have the ambition to became fluent in Mandarin, but I'll study for at least 6 month for getting the "survival level" and then check the progress... hehehe

I'm an enthusiast about knowing new things and I guess this is my main hobby here in Suzhou... I'm always checking for new places to go, new people to meet, new food to taste, etc... Moreover I LOVE happy hours... spend 1 or 2 hours in a bar drinking a cold beers, eating just snacks and putting a chat... just to take the mind off and relex.

Besides I'm Brazilian and I like (to watch) soccer, please don't invite me for playing or you'll make me losing face hehehe I'm very bad player. Currently I'm not much a sportsman, but I used to be good in basketball and I still like to play.

I guess for a starting it's enough... if you are curious about other things out of my profile... feel free for asking.

Cordially
Rafhael

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Suzhou Forum