DIRECTOR SALES STRATEGY (Pharma & Medical Devices) (Sydney)
FRIENDLY REMINDER ... To see our global recruiting assignments, please connect with us on Linkedin and Twitter.
* Join the Linkedin Group - VOLO Careers International
* Follow us on Twitter Protected content
* Join "My Network" on Internations.org
Good luck on your job search.
VOLO Careers International
Asia-Pacific | Europe - Middle East - Africa (EMEA) | Latin America | North America Protected content
Are you a rising SALES / MARKETING LEADER wanting to advance your career?
I realize most people do not even think about interviewing if they are currently employed. I'd like to share one opportunity from a multinational corporation that will truly value their work and promote them.
PROMOTIONS, JOB DESCRIPTION & LOCATION
Our global medical device client has created a new role, Director Sales Strategy, to develop "Blue Ocean" & "Red Ocean" market strategies for Australia & New Zealand. The new hire will be based in Sydney, report to a Country Manager, have direct reports & will quickly move beyond this role. Their next role will be in Sydney; afterwards, they'll have opportunities in Asia-Pacific, Europe or United States.
The ideal candidate has:
• Worked for well known, global, "product-driven" (not services) corporations (i.e., Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices)
• Protected content sales experience leading best practices for the sales force, pricing, financing options for clients and buying group relationships / negotiations to increase market share; creates & drives strategy sales initiatives
• Worked in North America, Europe and/or Asia-Pacific (experience in Australia not required)
• A Bachelors degree; Masters degree is a plus
• Decided relocation to Australia is a great opportunity & is fluent in English
If you’d like to launch your career, send us your resume with a brief write-up of a major SALES accomplishment you believe is comparable.
START YOUR NEW CAREER BY CONTACTING
FRIENDLY REMINDER ... Connect with us on Linkedin & Twitter (see links above)