I'm hiring: Senior Manager - Managed Funds (Sydney)
Senior leadership opportunity to join a leading global bank & contribute towards the direction & growth strategy of the local retail banking operation.
• Senior Leadership Opportunity
• Drive Operational Excellence
• Strategic Customer Service Delivery - Retail
Our client is focused on cultivating prosperity and delivering a highly personalised offering for their consumer and corporate clients.
This is an exciting senior leadership opportunity for an accomplished professional with strong experience in managing an operational support function covering all back office accountabilities including but not limited risk management, internal control and audit related items across the whole business.
As the successful candidate with strong exposure to domestic retail banking, manage funds and working experience with internet solutions and related online banking products, you will inherit a highly engaged operation. The team members are experienced, high performing with a proven track record in delivering results. We are looking an operations manager with the ability to manage, support and maintain this high level of success.
Working alongside the senior management team, you will have the opportunity to contribute towards the vision and the strategic direction of the business. Your demonstrated and proven track record in exceptional people leadership along with providing effective support and advice at every level, to achieve overall operational efficiency and compliance requirements will be your key to success.
Your role will involve but not limited:
• Contributing towards the success of the business as a member of the senior management team.
• Developing and implementing strategies to deliver operational efficiency and meeting internal and external compliance requirements.
• Leading and managing operational support staff members to achieve agreed business outcomes, employee engagement and development.
• Working alongside the senior management team oversee the day-to-day operation and contribute towards the vision and strategic direction of the business.
• Develop cooperative working arrangements with all stakeholders including the team of partners with business units in the development of product and service related outcomes.
• Participation in committees, boards and forums required for successful execution of the role.
You will be required to demonstrate the following:
• Operational management experience in financial services is essential with a focus on retail banking in Australia.
• Working experience and knowledge of managed funds, internet solutions and related online banking products.
• Strong knowledge of local banking processes and related regulatory requirements to operate the business domestically.
• An absolute drive to succeed with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
• Key influencer and strong relationship builder.
• Experience in managing an operational support function covering all back office accountabilities including but not limited risk management, internal control and audit related items across the whole business.
• Highly knowledgeable in domestic retail banking and managed funds.
To apply, please submit your resume with a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role or email directly to Protected content . Alternatively, please contact John Le on Protected content a confidential discussion.