JOB SEARCH CAREER 5 DAY CHALLENGE! $139 (Sydney)
HOW TO LAND A GREAT JOB: JOIN THE JOB SEARCH CAREER FIVE DAY CHALLENGE!
Are you hitting dead ends in your job search? Are you endlessly surfing job boards and submitting resumes without results or feedback? Do you secure interviews but find yourself losing out and coming in second? Or do you receive feedback saying you’re “not the right fit” or “over-qualified” even though you appear to tick the right boxes?
LET US TRANSFORM YOUR JOB SEARCH FROM A FRUSTRATING AND STRESSFUL TIME INTO A SUCCESSFUL PROCESS THAT YOU COMPLETELY CONTROL!
In the Job Search Career Five Day Challenge you will discover how to:
• Build your confidence
• Increase desirability to prospective employers
• Create resumes and cover letters that get noticed
• Truly leverage LinkedIn to sell yourself, build a network and create potential job contacts
• Find roles that are not advertised
• Secure both informal and formal interviews
Why join a career challenge?
We know that job searching can be de-motivating. This challenge has been designed to give your job search a kick-start. It combines daily inspiration and business tips, expert webinars and professional advice, along with support from a community of people who are going through the same process!
What will be covered?
Each day we will hold a webinar on the following topics:
1. Self-Reflection and exploration; which area of your life/career are you fulfilled and satisfied and which areas are you not.
2. Value proposition and key achievements; articulate your added value and your key achievements to your future employer.
3. Career review and analysis; define your core skills and experience.
4. Create marketing material and develop job search skills; resume, cover letter and Linkedin.
5. Create action plan
When registering you will receive
- 5 webinars spread over 5 days
- Daily tasks to keep you on track
- A mentoring support group to brainstorm and network.
- Over 5 worksheets and templates that are linked to each webinar
- Private login to the website to access all recourses for the duration of the challenge
- 20% discount on other Coaching Programs and Workshops
The sessions will be held at 7.30pm and are held Monday – Friday. All sessions are recorded so you can follow along in your own time.
BONUS! Register in November to have your resume and cover letter professionally reviewed!!
This challenge start on the Monday 2nd December! Be quick as places are limited!