Join now

JobSeeking Sydney-Coaching, HR,Recruitment,Finance

Hello everybody,

my name is Vanessa and I am new to Internations. I arrived in Sydney in July Protected content start a Master in Organisational Coaching. I am right now in the process of looking for a job as I would like to stay in Sydney once my Master is over.

I am an enthusiastic and dedicated individual with strong academic and leadership skills; able to work well in teams as well as at an individual level. Always open to a challenge, and ready for continuous learning experience. I am looking to apply my knowledge in organizational coaching as well as consulting skills in a challenging and diversified environment. Being able to support organizations and individuals reach their performance objectives, resolve conflicts within the workplace and work with multi-cultural teams. Therefore keen on finding a challenging position that allows me to combine both experience and knowledge and be able to learn from field experts on the job.

Any contacts, help, tips and suggestions are all welcome and highly appreciated.

You can contact me by email: Protected content . I am happy to send my Resumé if required.

Thank you very much for your support.

Regards,
Vanessa

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Sydney Forum