Join now

Looking for a job in a law firm (Sydney)

Hey!

I have just enrolled in the UTS grad law program and I'm excited to start. I'm currently looking for a part time job in a law firm that would help me gauge some practical experience in relation to my chosen field. I already hold a Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Communication Studies from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.

My most recent job was as Public Relations Manager at my alma mater in the School of Art, Design and Media. I helped in devising new media strategies, developing and facilitiating internal comms, organizing and coordinating small and large scale events and handling projects pertaining to admissions, alumni and other miscellaneous matters.

Prior to that I held the position as the Marketing Manager for the a Singapore based company called Harry's Holdings where I was based in the corporate office and handling marketing, PR, promotions & sponsorships. My job scope included doing rebranding campaigns, developing marketing collaterals, collaborations, competitor reviews, media monitoring, advertising, media planning etc. I managed the
Harry's PR, branding, and marketing effort for the past 16 months.

Past experience in MNCs includes the position of conference producer at IQPC Worldwide Oil and Gas division where I did market research and project management. Prior to that, I completed a six-month internship in the advertising sales department at Music Television Asia (MTV).

I adapted very easily in every industry I had to work in and I am capable of handling steep learning curves.

Thanks!
Ketki Madane

Sydney Forum