Join now

Looking for a job in Human Resources Management (Sydney)

Hi Everyone!
My name is Polina and I will be grateful for any help or advice to find a good job in HRM sphere.
Little bit about myself: I am 28 years old, living in Sydney suburb with full working rights in Australia. In Protected content have graduated from Saint-Petersburg State University, Graduate School of Management (EPAS Accreditation), specializing in Human Resources Management. Further on I have done Human Resources Management, Organisational Behaviour and Organisational Culture courses in the Trinity College the University of Dublin, Ireland.
At my previous job I worked as a Human Resources Manager in the hospitality industry for 2 years prior to that I was in the Information Technology industry for 5 years.
I have a great passion for people, I believe that one of my professional and personal strength is the ability to feel people, understand the personal motivation, goals, strengths and weaknesses and I find myself greatly satisfied when I can make these factors matching in the job path of every person I am working with.

If anyone can help with advice or some contacts please send me an email at Protected content .

Thanks for the attention to my post!!!!

Regards,
Polina

Sydney Forum