Native German speakers required for speech recordi (Sydney)
Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices. Our staff comprises Linguists, IT professionals and Project Managers who collaborate to produce quality work in over Protected content languages for many of the world’s leading companies.
Appen develops high quality speech and language technology solutions namely used in car navigation systems, mobile phones, word processing packages, directory assistance, speaker verification tools and hand-held machine translation devices.
An exciting opportunity to participate in the development of voice-recognition technology!
* Recording scheduled from 10th August Protected content August
* Recording session for about 1 hour
* Location: Chatswood
* AUD $50.00 for one session (no repeats)
* South Germany: Baden-Wuttermburg, Bayern, Thuringen
* North Germany: Schleswig-Holstein, Niedersachsen, Hamburg, Bremen, Mecklenburg-Vorpommem
* East Germany: Berlin, Brandenburg, Sachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt
* West Germany: Hessen, Saarland, Rheinland-Pfals, Nordrhein-Westfalen
You will be required to do recordings in Native German speech which will take around 1 hour. Recordings will be done in our recording studio in Chatswood. You will be paid $50 for your work.
* You must be a native German speaker from Germany
* Able to record during business hours (8:30am - 6:00pm) in our Chatswood office.
* No speech impediment
* Ability to follow instructions
How to apply:
Please complete your details and availability using this link:
Please note that participants are chosen according to demographic requirements. If you are successful, you will be contacted by phone by one of our Appen staff.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.