Join now

Piano Teacher with over 10 years experience (Sydney)

Bachelor of Music (Performance) Prins Claus Conservatorium, The Netherlands

Diploma of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (Performance)

Grade 8 Theory Exam of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music

Grade 8 Piano Exam of The Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music

Hi, This is KC. I start my music journey since I was five and would love to share all my ideas and experience to you.

Have you ever getting stuck on some difficult passages? Do you wanna to deal with the fast passage easily? Are you getting tired of the technical problems? feeling physical pain? Want to memorise the piece easily? I am here to help you out. I have suffered from all the problems you have and I got my back and wrist hurt. Then I found out I was repeating the wrong approach on practicing.

I have spend four years on the piano to experiment different posture, observe different pianists and analyse how they succeed to play difficult passage or make good sound, I have also read a lot of books about this topic. I have improved a lot and I play efficiently. Then I share my ideas to student and I am happy to see their improvement.

Does technique means everything?

NO for sure. Music is art, not robot. We don’t practice mechanically. We express meaning of music. But technique is the basic, is a tool to help us to give expression.

I am an pianist and accompanist graduated from Prins Claus Conservatorium (The Netherlands). Having been teaching over 10 years piano, I am a passionate musician who love to share musical ideas to my students. I am based in Ashfield. In my lesson, you are going to play on a Boston grand piano, and I will show to how to learn and practise in an efficient way. You can choose what you want to learn. Classical, pop, jazz and so on.

If you need an accompanist, you are in a right place :) and ALL ages are welcome

I can teach in English, Cantonese and Mandarin

Please reach me at Protected content

Tuition fee: $45 per 30 mins

$65 per 45 mins

$80 per 60 mins

Please feel free to check my Performance :)

Protected content