Join now

Native English Speaker Seeking for a Job (Tashkent)

Dear InterNations Members,

I am a native English speaker who is searching for a job in Tashkent. I can fluently speak Uzbek and have a basic knowledge of the Russian language. I graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park with a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology.

I have experience working as a Teacher for 4 years. I've taught/tutored students from the 3rd grade Protected content grade (in Literature, History, English, some Science, and elementary/ middle school Math.) I have also prepared students for IELTS and TOEFL.

In addition to my teaching experience, I have worked as an intern therapist and a research assistant in clinics pertaining to the Clinical and Counseling Psychology field.

I also possess the necessary skills to carry out administrational duties in HR as well as other managements settings.

I believe my CV further reflects my attributes and skills so if any organization/ individual is looking to hire in the Tashkent area, I would be very grateful to discuss my qualifications. I can be reached at Protected content .

Thank you for your consideration,

Dilorom A.