Join now

Flat available for rent in Tehran

Dear friends,
I have a furnished apartment for rent.
This shiny and new brand apartment furnished mostly by my wooden handmade furniture.
- This 60 sqm apartment contains one bedroom with king size bed, bathroom in the bedroom, one toilet in corridor, shiny big size living room, good size kitchen with nice window with a tree view, balcony, parking and a big storage.
- Fully equipped gas-kitchen, fridge, cable TV, free unlimited Wi-Fi, internal laundry with dryer, tea and coffee maker and kitchen staff.
- There are totally 3 floor in the building (each floor one apartment) and this apartment is in first floor.
- Due to the size apartment it is suitable for 2 adults with toddler under one. We are able to set up a cot for your baby.
There is a big sofa in the living room which is also suitable for sleeping in case it is needed!
- Only step away to all shops, cafe, restaurant, laundry, cinema and also the big mall “Kourosh”.
- The price for rent doesn’t include the monthly charge for electricity, gas,…, but If you want to rent the apartment with the charge included, in addition to the cost of gas, electricity, internet and water which were used, we will provide a weekly cleaning service for inside of the apartment. The price for monthly charge and weekly cleaning service will be $200 which will be added to the $ Protected content .
- My apartment located in North West of Tehran, near 3 famous highway (Niyayesh , Sattari, Bakeri) and in Jannat Abad Street.
- If you need more information or picture please keep in touch me:
Tel , viber, Telegram : Protected content
Email: Protected content

Tehran Forum