Join now

Being Me, Loving You - Relationship Workshop (The Hague)

5% discount if you book a place before the end of this week, 23/8/ Protected content quote: InterNations.
Together with my partner in life, Jerry Zondervan I am offering and facilitating a long weekend workshop under the title Being Me Loving You, which will take place in De Zevende Hemel Centrum, in the Hague from Thursday evening 24 September - Sunday 27 September Protected content .
With our focus on needs based communication we help couples to move away from the level of strategies and thoughts, which is where the conflicts and judgements of each other are often embedded. We support and safely guide partners to a different level of relating, person to person from the heart, rather than at the level of judgements and beliefs conditioned by their family and cultural background. Equally, we help partners with their verbal communication, so that they can honestly express their most precious needs and yearnings while, at the same time, they can emphatically hear the needs of their partner.
For more information or to register please contact me, also if you'd like to participate but the dates do not suit you please contact me for other options .
Protected content or have a look at my website: Protected content

The Hague Forum

Our Global Partners