Join now

Japanese Lessons with a certified Japanese teacher (Tokyo)

Hello, everyone. I hope all of you are doing well and having a nice week. I am not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this, and please correct me if I am wrong. My name is Shiira (native Japanese teacher) and I am a certified Japanese language teacher. I received a Master's degree in Education for Second and Foreign language learning and have been teaching Japanese for over 15 years.
If you are interested in learning Japanese Language and Culture, I would be happy to help you step by step.

Many of my students started learning Japanese from scratch, so everyone is welcome regardless of your experience of learning Japanese. I teach all levels from beginner to advanced levels, and I create personalized lessons for each student after the discussion of your needs and goals. Many of our students are hoping to improve their Japanese conversation skills, and for those students, we have designed many interactive speaking activities and practice in our lessons. We also have students who would like to have solid Japanese skills, and for those students, we study the language comprehensively.

In addition to Japanese language, you can also learn about Japanese culture and deepen your understanding. The lessons are mostly private lessons or small group lessons with your family or friends. The lessons are very convenient as we can take our lessons online from your comfortable environment. If you have any other questions or requests, please feel free to contact me or my personal tutoring page at the link below.
Protected content

It is always my pleasure to meet you and help you learn our language and culture. Thank you so much for reading my long post. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I hope you have a wonderful week.

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners