Join now

team as a third-round dra (Tokyo)

Cleveland, OH (SportsNetwork. Carl Soderberg Jersey .com) - Kevin Love had 28 points and 10 rebounds as the Cleveland Cavaliers defeated the Indiana Pacers Protected content Saturday night. Kyrie Irving posted 24 points, 10 boards and five assists, while LeBron James added 19 points and seven helpers for the Cavaliers, who have won three in a row on the heels of a four-game losing streak. We had our assists up and three guys had double-doubles, James said. Cleveland center Anderson Varejao missed the game with a rib contusion. David West tallied 14 points and six rebounds for Indiana, which has dropped three of its last five contests. They just imposed their will on us, Pacers head coach Frank Vogel said. Their starters outplayed our starters tonight. Cleveland led just Protected content the break, but began the second half on a Protected content to seize control. Irving capped the swing with a 3-pointer for a Protected content and the Cavs took an Protected content into the fourth quarter, where they led by as many as 20 en route to the easy victory. Earlier, Love nailed a pair of triples and recorded 12 quick points as Cleveland raced out to an Protected content before going into the second quarter owning a Protected content . Game Notes Cleveland shot 52.6 percent Protected content from the field, while Indiana finished 39.3 percent Protected content from the floor ... Tristan Thompson had 13 points and 11 rebounds for the Cavs. Brandon Gormley Jersey . Fellow Argentina forward Gonzalo Higuain also had a brace for Napoli. And Samuel Etoo scored for his fourth different team. On a night of standout individual performances Wednesday, Schalke goalkeeper Timo Hildebrand had a game hell want to forget. Christian Dvorak Jersey .Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers Protected content its eighth win in nine games. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The Steve Smith era in Carolina is over. The Panthers released their all-time leading receiver on Thursday after 13 seasons. Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman said it "was not an easy decision" in a press release. "Steve has been one of the NFLs finest receivers for over a decade and has been the face of the franchise for a large part of the teams history," Gettleman said. "As a team, we made a step forward last year; however we are also a team in transition, which is a part of the NFL." Smith said on radio Thursday hes not angry about the decision. "Its devastating to hear that you are getting fired, but its also exciting because that frees me up to be pursued by other teams," Smith told Taylor Zarzour of SiriusXMs Bleacher Report Radio." I have never become a free agent before so I will get a few free dinners out of it at some nice expensive restaurants. I want to enjoy the experience that, frankly, I will never experience again." Smith reiterated he wants to play in the NFL and that being released "awoke a sleeping giant" inside of him. The decision comes one day after Smiths agent, Derrick Fox, told The Associated Press that the 13-year NFL veteran "is not going to play for the Panthers next year, I know that." Fox said the Panthers never asked Smith, who turns 35 in May, to restructure his current contract. The Panthers were unable to trade Smith, who was set to cost $7 million under this years salary cap. The Panthers still owe Smith $3 million this season. The decision has not been a popular one among Carolina fans. Gettleman addressed that in his press release. "When I took this position I knew that difficult decisions would have to be made along the way," Gettleman said. "To move on from a storied veteran player is probably the most difficult of all. A decision not to be taken lightly. However, after much thought I feel very strongly its the right one." "As Ive stated many times, all decisions I make will be in the long-term best interest of the Carolina Panthers. Decisions, either popular or unpopular, have to be made for the greater good and it is imperative to take an unemotional global view. Sometimes it may appear that short term interests will suffer, and I can assure you we have no interest in taking a step back from our Protected content The Panthers also lost wide receivers Domenik Hixon and Ted Ginn Jr. to free agency on Thursday. Hixon signed with the Chicago Bears and Ginn with the Arizona Cardinals. Panthers cornerback Captain Munnerlyn told The Associated Press he has signed with the Minnesota Vikings for a deal that could pay him $15 million over three years with incentives. Kyle Turris Jersey. One possible replacement at wide receiver is free agent Hakeem Nicks, a Charlotte native who played for New York Giants. The Smith move marks the end of an era for the Panthers. Smith joined the team as a third-round draft pick out of Utah in Protected content . He made an immediate impact in the NFL, returning the opening kickoff of the season for a touchdown against the Vikings. He became the first Panthers rookie selected to the Pro Bowl, ear

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners