The Best of Tokyo: 14 Hour Stopover
I have a stopover in Tokyo on Sunday July 22 and I'm looking for expert advice on the following items:
1. Bath House- love mineral baths and somewhere authentic
2. Shopping- Where are the major shopping streets located
3. Sushi Restaurant- low to medium range
4. Night Club/Lounge- good music, european or authentically japanese feel
5. Must See- I love architecture and authenticness where should I go
6. What to eat- what dishes should I not leave without trying
Basically, if you had 14 hours in Tokyo and wanted to get a good feel of the city, what would you suggest?
Your help is very much appreciated!