Join now

Tokyo Yamathon 2017 (Charity Marathon/Walking)

Plan International (guest speaker for SIN on Protected content Yamathon at the end of their presentation. I describe detailed info about Yamathon here based on the fryer.

"Join the Tokyo Yamathon Protected content

HP: Protected content
HP (Plan International): Protected content

Date: May 13, Protected content

Tokyo Yamathon is a charity fundraising challenge, where teams of three or four people compete to walk or run throughout Tokyo, visiting all 29 stations of JR Yamanote train.

100% of your team registration and donations collected through Japan Giving(excluding charge for using the system)will go to Plan International. We will be able to give children in Sri Lanka a computer classroom with the targeted 6.5 million yen※

※The amount fluctuates depending on the exchange rate.

Yamathon event is organised by International Volunteer Group. Since last year, International Volunteer Group has collaborated with Plan International Japan.

If you like waking/marathon and are interested in fund raising project, please register this event!
Registration-> Protected content

According to the organiser, Joe, at International Volunteer Group, there will be wide space at the starting/goal.
If you or your friends are musician and would like to play live music, or you are cooks and would like to offer finger foods, or you are bodywork therapists and would like to offer attendees your bodywork therapy, or if you have other ideas to use wide space, please contact me. I will connect you with Joe!

Best regards,

Ayako

Tokyo Forum

Our Global Partners