April 30, Dutch Treat-Last Queen's Day Celebration (Toronto)
A few of us are attending this great event, let me know if you'd like to join:
Gear required: Orange T-shirt!
Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of The Kingdom of The Netherlands will abdicate on April 30. This is the same day of “Queen’s Day” or Koninginnedag.
On April 30, Beatrix' eldest son Prince Willem-Alexander will become the first king of The Netherlands since Protected content year King Willem III died). His wife Princess Máxima will become Her Majesty Queen Maxima.
The Dutch Community in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area will celebrate Queen’s Day (Koninginnedag) on April 30 at the Hyatt Regency Toronto.
Program - Tuesday April 30, Protected content
• I: Registration & cash bar 6 – 7pm; 4-course dinner 7 – 8:30pm
• I & II: Presentation 8:30 – 9pm
• I & II: Party (live music & cash bar): 9pm – midnightCost:
• Option I: Dinner, Presentation, and Party: $75 p.p.
Early Bird: for the first Protected content , if bought before April 15: $60 p.p.
• Option II: Presentation & Party only: $25 p.p.
All amounts include tax and service fees (cash bar not included)Location:
Hyatt Regency Toronto, King Ballroom
370 King Street West,
Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5V 1J9