Join now
Log in Join

Insurance for Aussies Moving to Canada (Toronto)


Hey guys and girls,
Firstly, I apologise if this has been discussed before (Search came up with nothing).
I am moving to Toronto (2 year IEC Working-Visa) with my partner at the end of April, and want to know what best to do with regards to travel insurance. Have been quoted ~$ Protected content travel insurance, but that is only for a year. I am thinking a better idea is to get travel insurance for 3 months then apply for health insurance once I can from Canada. The most important thing for us is so we are covered health wise and so my laptop and phones are covered as well. What have others done in this situation? Thankyou!

Toronto Forum